Who is Regina King dating


After her interview on Wendy Williams on Wednesday, everybody is asking, “Who is Regina King dating?”

Well, dating might not be the right word. “I’m not dating,” the actress, 38, said. “I have a wonderful man my life.”

Regina and Wendy wouldn’t give up the name of the person Regina is dating, but Wendy dropped a couple of hints about who he might be.

“He’s been here,” Wendy said of Regina’s boyfriend. “He’s been here right on this couch and when he walked out, every woman was like ‘Oh, snap.’” Wendy also said Regina’s guy seems “very easy breezy.”

Some online fans started guessing that Regina might be in a relationship with Malcolm Jamal Warner, who was a hit with the ladies when he appeared on Wendy’s show.

Is it Malcolm? Is it is someone else? Let me know your guesses. Either way, Regina seems to be super happy with her mystery boyfriend. “I really believe he is my life partner,” she said. As far as marriage goes, she says “I don’t believe we need that certificate to define what we have.”

Comments (0)