Kristin Chenoweth, Being gay is not a sin, period.


Kristin Chenoweth, Being gay is not a sin, period.
Kristin Chenoweth, the perfect actress, singer and self-identifying as a Christian, said that being gay is not a sin, and that she thinks that being gay is the same as it was short - it's just the way people are born.

These comments were made as part of an interview with the gay glossy's lawyer, in which Chenoweth, perhaps best known for her role as Glinda in the Tony-winning musical adaptation of Wicked, talks about his participation in the upcoming ABC drama a good Christian and Belles release their fourth studio album, Some Lessons .

In an interview Chenoweth says that just because she is a Christian does not mean that she blindly follow what others are saying that her religion requires it, and that instead it relies on the old adage, "What would Jesus do?" Claiming that it is indifferent 't believe that Jesus walked around saying "You're going to hell" and "You're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong," but instead will take and loving person.

Chenoweth, who herself just a woman, also detail its view of people born gay, saying: "What would I do if it was a sin to be short? That's how God made me, so what could I do? Let's see, I can wear heels, I can tease my hair, and maybe on a good day I could be 5'1 ". But the point is that I'm 4'11 "and just as I had put together. And that's what I think about homosexuals."

When asked how she feels about being criticized for this belief other Christians, Chenoweth says she respects their right to their opinion, but asked they respect her right to an opinion.

When asked if she thinks Christians are "bad," Chenoweth says yes, but suggests that some groups call themselves Christian can in practice bring it on themselves. She adds:

"But I also think there are many Christians who believe as I do. My family is very similar to me. But I grew up in the Bible belt - and you know what's going on with it. My grandmother Chenoweth told me something, when I grew up. My [gay] best friend - I talked about it many times, his name's Danny. I asked my grandmother Chenoweth: "It may be that he's going to hell? I just do not think that [it is] right "and she said," Well, Chris, I read the Bible, as I eat fish. I take the meat, and it serves me well, but I do not choke on a bone. "

And I think she's on something. "I take the meat, which serves me well, but I do not choke on a bone." I read my Bible and pray, and all that - I really am. But at the same time, I do not think that being gay is a sin. Period.

Comments (0)