Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez kiss at a press conference

They began their romance with mystery dates on the back of tour buses, making every effort to hide their connection.

But the days of niggling around are long gone for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, who is now formally dating.

The childish pop star could not find a more public place to articulate your love than at a press conference before the media.
Who is hiding now? Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez kiss during a current press conference in Indonesia

Who is hiding now? Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez kiss during a recent press conference in Indonesia


Two have been silently dating for more than a few months before you make your first red carpet look together at the Oscars.

But they have not seen explicitly kissing up to now.

Selena lately exposed that they had sure to go public with their romance.

"I did not want to veil," she told

"I would like to keep sure things for myself, but at the end of the day, I was eighteen, and I'll love.

"I'll talk to public, and I'm going to discover myself, and I'm all right with that."
No more niggling around: young pop star could not find a more public place to articulate your love than at a press conference

When asked if she ever felt she was in love before the Wizards of Waverly Place star said: "I do not know. I may have been a first love and had my heart broken, but shiny on it, I do not think that was love.

"I think as I get older and have a deeper connection, maybe I was his practice. At this point, I do not know precisely if I was in love."

But while they were evidently overcome with each other, young stars are similarly devoted to a profession.


Comments (0)