Gretchen Bleiler



Gretchen Bleiler:

Olympic silver medalist snowboarder Gretchen Bleiler of Aspen, Colo. will join Saturday Night Live alum Norm MacDonald and musical guest Dan Cummins Wednesday on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.

"I am super excited to be going on the Conan O'Brien show. I think he is the man and I love watching his show. It's going to be an awesome experience to be on the couch myself," Bleiler said.

The program airs at 11:35 p.m. ET tonight on NBC.

About to make her way to the halfpipe at Copper Mountain in preparation for the season's first Olympic qualification event, the U.S. Snowboarding Grand Prix, X Games gold medalist Bleiler will pop by the Tonight Show in Burbank to talk all things snowboarding.

"I know we're going to be talking about the season ahead and the Olympics as well as the Olympic qualifiers," Bleiler said. "We also have something secret planned that would be unique and fun for the show, but I'm not sure if it will work out. Everyone will have to tune in to see."



credit: http://www.firsttracksonline.com

Comments (0)