Mindy McCready: "I ​​did not steal my child"


Mindy McCready: "I ​​did not steal my child"
Mindy McCready tells Access Hollywood, that despite reports, she and her 5-year-old son is missing.

"I work with lawyers to try to get it all in order," she told Access Hollywood in an e-mail on Wednesday. "I did not steal her baby, as it would be impossible for me to steal what already belongs to me! There has never been any missing reports and never Amber Alert."

According to the Associated Press, however, the Department of Children and Family Affairs said the missing persons report was filed in Florida on Tuesday.

DCF told the AP, that the report was filed after the singer took her son, Zander, from her father's house singer at. Mother McCready, reportedly, has custody of the child.

The judge ordered the return McCready Sander by Thursday, AP reported.

Country star McCready fought drug addiction and a number of personal issues for many years.

In April 2010, she spoke about her stint on access VH1'S "Rehab Celebrity," explaining her diagnosis from Dr. Drew Pinksy.

"Dr. Drew in giving me the diagnosis, the diagnosis of me as a person with age-zavisimosti.Novy term" love addict, "she told Access at the time." He leads you into the wrong relationship, and you go from one horrible relationship to another. Then I started to drink too much. "

In December 2008 the singer was hospitalized after cutting her wrists and with a few pills.

Comments (0)