Holly Madison


Holly Madison
Holly Madison, reality TV star "Peace Holly" is the insurance of its "money maker".

By Ace of show business, 31-year-old Madison Insurance her 34DD breasts on a cool million she took from $ 1 million insurance policy on her chest with the Lloyd's insurance company in London.

She recently told people: "I have heard of people getting insured part of the body, and I thought, why not? Because if something happened to my chest, I would have been for several months, and I'd probably come out of millions of dollars. "

"I thought that to cover their assets," she added. "I think it's funny. I think they get the credit they deserve. They are my primary producers of money right now."

According to the pop clock, it is not the first to insure their property, Dolly Parton has insured her breasts while Adam Lambert crotch was covered with a $ 1 million and Celine Dion, has reportedly insured her voice.

Halle first made headlines when she starred in the TV reality show, "Girls Next Door", along with a friend Hugh Hefner and his two other girlfriends, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson. After her departure from the show hit reality and relationships, she moved to Las Vegas where she was starring in "Peep Show," the show Vegas, where she appears topless, the main reason for insurance. She also stars in the reality show, "The World of Holly," which documents her life in one of Las Vegas.

Comments (0)