My Milkshake Bringeth All Ye Gentlefolk To The Yard



My Milkshake Bringeth All Ye Gentlefolk To The Yard sounds like a caroling version of this racy classic. My Milkshake is a hot song performed by Kelis in 2003. It seems milkshakes have gained even more musical popularity.

What's the deal with LaToya Jackson and My Milkshake? Seems her milkshake memorialized brother Michael Jackson. USA Today revealed LaToya created a milkshake for a local shop in her brother's name.

According to USA Today, LaToya said, "All of the proceeds for my milkshake goes to AIDS Project L.A.; that was one of the charities that Michael gave a lot to, and I want to continue his charity work to these people. It's very important to give back. He had the most charities in the world that he donated to, and this was close to me too. It makes me feel good inside. I said that I'm going to do everything I can possibly do to help."

Comments (0)