Chris Henry Funeral Pics



Chris Henry Funeral Pics:

Here again are pics from Chris Henry’s funeral. Pics of Chris Henry’s funeral detailed on LALATE earlier included a statement by Loleini Tonga.

Henry died Thursday after falling off the back of fiancee Tonga’s pickup truck. Tonga told funeral attendees:

“Can’t nobody feel what I’m feeling right now. … We loved each other very much. People say I helped change his life. No. He changed mine.

“We were supposed to get married in three months, but I’m going to wait until I see him again.”

The Chris Henry pictures depict the football star open casket Tuesday at a funeral held in Westwego, LA Tuesday. The funeral pics, click HERE

Shane Shelley with Henry made it to the state championships together in high school. Shelley, the QB on that 2001 team, told the funeral attendees today:

“It’s a sad day for Belle Chasse. We really lost a good friend, a brother, one of my best friends. It’s hard. We lost one of us. We’re going to miss him. We love him.”

“The Chris Henry I knew was a good quiet young man, wasn’t a troublemaker. That’s what everybody needs to know. He was a good man, a good father.”

Comments (0)