Tia Mowry Wedding Pictures




Tia Mowry reveals it’ll be an April 12 wedding in Malibu for her and her fiance, handsome actor on the rise Cory Hardrict of “Lincoln Heights.”

“We had thought of December, but I wanted to give all my attention to the wedding,” says Tia, who’ll have finished work on the second season of her “The Game” CW series by the time she walks down the aisle.
Is she nervous? “No!” she laughs. “Cory and I, we really built a foundation for ourselves. He’s my best friend. We work really hard at balancing our schedules,” she says. “A perfect example — I had a really hard day at work the other day, and he surprised me with flowers and then a romantic dinner. We’ve been dating seven years, and we still do stuff like that. We let each other know, ‘Yes, we’re working hard, doing what we’ve got to do, but I love you.’”

In fact, Tia says, they press each other forward professionally. “He actually coached me for ‘The Game,’ pushed me to go out for it. I didn’t think I could do it. It was such a different role for me, I really had to work hard.”

Now she is stretching again, as “The Game” episodes she’s currently filming take up where the story left off — with her character feeling shattered to find that her NFL player fiance (Pooch Hall) cheated on her. She notes, “We’ve gained viewers. Our season finale beat our lead-ins, which shows people are catching on.”
Not that the one-time “Sister, Sister” star is very far away from her twin, Tamera. They have the sequel to their Disney Channel hit “Twitches” movie about twin witches coming up next month, plus a Lifetime romantic comedy movie in the works they’ll produce together and in which they’ll star.

BEST FOOTE FORWARD: Gerald McRaney’s having a blast rehearsing for his New York stage stint in Horton Foote’s “Dividing the Estate.” Returning to the theater “is something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time. This cast is wonderful, and with Horton Foote, you don’t even have to read the script. You do the damn play. I’ve admired his work, obviously, for years.” The play runs Sept. 18-Oct. 27 at the 59E59 Theatres, with its official opening Sept. 27. After his latest two series outings, playing competent and commanding men in “Jericho” and “Deadwood,” it’s a real change-up.

“My character is the drunken son of a wealthy East Texas family who’s always spending more than his allowance.

He’s not reprehensible. The poor man is just dumb as a brick,” McRaney enthuses.
The cast is full of actors with whom McRaney has worked before, or with whom he has close ties. He once directed Elizabeth Ashley, who plays the “Estate” matriarch, in a movie. Wendy Phillips’ daughter Jenny Dare Paulin is in the play as well. Phillips played McRaney’s wife on “Promised Land” — and Wendy’s father is Wendell Phillips, McRaney’s one-time acting teacher and mentor to Horton Foote. The esteemed writer’s daughter Hallie is also in the cast. “There’s so much of this business that’s about money and the art of the deal,” McRaney notes, “but occasionally, you get to work on something because of the artistic connection, not for business reasons. This isn’t anything remotely for money. In fact, it’s probably costing me a lot.”

TRAINING TOOL: When Universal Pictures screened its Sept. 28 release, “The Kingdom,” the Jamie Foxx-Jennifer Garner film in Washington, D.C. recently, it wasn’t, as Hollywood often does, for the White House, or an assemblage of high-powered politicos to gauge reaction from the nation’s policymakers and enforcers. Instead, the exclusive D.C. screening of the Peter Berg-directed Middle East-set thriller was for Dan Snyder’s Washington Redskins.

“This is a great film full of incredible action and an amazing story,” Snyder declares. “It really pumped up the guys getting ready for the new season.”
This interaction between Snyder’s team and Hollywood filmmakers might continue, according to Snyder: As for himself, the melding of Hollywood and Snyder took permanent hold this summer when Snyder purchased Dick Clark Productions, Clark’s highly regarded TV production house, which turns out such fare as The Golden Globes.

HOME GIRL: Rosie Perez may be a celebrity to the rest of the world, but to her family, she tells us she’s just one of the kids. “If you knew my family, they are very proud of me, but we’re all proud of each other. Everybody’s a superstar in my family. My dad, who recently passed, he was the main superstar,” claims Perez of her Puerto Rican father. “My family is a great grounding place for me. You may be the first one to go to college, but everyone is going to college as well. Everyone is celebrated in my family.” Perez can next be seen starring in the Broadway play “The Ritz.”


credit:
http://www.balabal.com

Comments (0)