watch entourage season 6 episode 7

Watch Entourage Season 6 Episode 7: Blog reader Colin emailed me after Week 5 about the lack of career story arcs for Vincent Chase this season. "I feel like I'm watching the bonus material instead of the main disc," he wrote. Lawyer friend Steve called me after Week 6 and said "That was the first time I ever fell asleep during 'Entourage.'" And after Week 7 of Season 6, I'm thinking that was the flattest episode of the season. Aside from the insane hilarity that is Bob Saget, this episode was quite weak, in my humble opinion. Just to be clear, I am very much in favor of character and plot development, as any longtime reader of "Entourage: Let's Blog It Out" should remember. It's what keeps a show going. And most people who hate on "Entourage" now or say it has jumped the shark, they just want to see girls in bikinis or no clothing running around on camera with the fellas. As much as I enjoy that, too, that does not make a show worth watching each week. And if you saw that every week, you'd complain about that, too. What we need somewhere in these remaining five episodes of Season 6 is a legitimate career story arc for Vincent Chase. Based on this episode and next week's coming attractions, which I usually don't watch because I still like the excitement of not knowing what's going to happen until it airs, Vince is about to get something of a storyline. Of course, that story line is about a stalker. Original for "Entourage," so I applaud it. But we need more for Vince. We need a new movie project to hang on to for a few episodes. As viewers of the show, we were invested in "Queens Boulevard," "Aquaman," "Medellin" and "Smoke Jumpers." They were all part of the fabric of the seasons in which they were written. Heck, we still feel a connection to "I Wanna Be Sedated" and that was only in two episodes (maybe three). We have no connection to "Gatsby" since it hasn't been part of the show aside from a premiere and a movie poster Eric Murphy tried to hang up in his office this week. While I understand that despite what we see each week, Vince isn't actually the central character on "Entourage" (E is), this show is at its best when all the other characters' story arcs somehow involve Vince's career, or at least are seen in conjunction with Vince's movie career. We don't need to see him struggle again, as we did in Season 5 (the show's second best season in my opinion). Been there, done that. But let's see a new movie and a new angle. And let's not wait until the final episode of Season 6. We can't began Season 7 of "Entourage" next summer without a Vincent Chase movie plot to hang our hats on. And so what if I just ended that sentence with a preposition? That's metaphoric for how Season 6 should not end. source : http://www.newsday.com


Comments (0)