Who Won So You Think You Can Dance Season 6



Who Won So You Think You Can Dance Season 6:

Windermere native Jakob Karr was a finalist in hit FOX series, "So You Think You Can Dance."

While he has been a favorite of the judges throughout the season, it was the popular vote that lifted Russell Ferguson to victory. FOX 35's Tracy Jacim joined fans of Karr who watched the two-hour finale at the Clermont studio where the central Floridian first devloped his passion for dance. Karr, 19, is a sophomore at Fordham University in New York.

Ferguson, 20, hails from Boston and started dancing when he was 3 years old. He began dancing professionally at age 6 and later trained at the Boston Art Academy.

"I've been dancing since I was 3 years old and I'm still going," he said in a previous interview. "My drive in life is guided by God and my motivation comes from my parents. I hope the world could see me as an artist and hopefully appreciates what I'm putting out there."

Comments (0)